Wednesday 27 January 2010

Just think of it as hold music......

 

When you were here before,
I stabbed you in the back,
You're just like an angel,
but dead priests make me cry

Your float needs a feather
I just don’t land so hard
I’m hit capped for specials
only for specials……..

But I'm a creep,
I'm a rogue
What the hell am I doin' here?
Re-specing PvE...

I don't care if it hurts,
I wanna have combo points
I want a purple body
I want a purple helm

I don’t want you to notice
when I sneak around
while hit capped for specials
only for specials

But I'm a creep
I'm a rogue
What the hell am I doin' here?
The mobs will all eat me, ohhhh, ohhhh

Cant hit a bloody thing! Ohhh-aggh!
new gear again, expertise cap again,
again again again again..
aaaaa-bloody-gain...

Dummy makes me happy
Then raid makes me sad
Hit-capped for specials
expertise and specials

But I'm a creep,
I'm a rogue
What the hell am I doin' here?
Maybe I should PvP

Maybe I should PvP...

 

 

No comments: